2014年8月1日 星期五

Why I Attend Graduate School

Frankly speaking, if passing the entrance examination of Journalism Graduate School of National Chengchi University (NCCU), I will regard the day when I receive the notice of admission to NCCU will be the best day of my life.

Being a senior in college, I attended in the writing group with a view to improving my writing ability, and I have been very interested in reading journals and newspapers.
There was a speech (which is) held by my school about “How to Be a Pro and Outstanding Press man”, and invited an anchorman as the guest speaker; I have strongly wanted to be a press woman ever since. 

Instead of finding a job immediately after graduated, in my opinion, attending the department of journalism will be the best choice for my career. Because I can make the most of my precious time to acquire more professional knowledge so as to devote myself to serving the society in the future. It is well-known that the power of the press is very great. Many public figures become famous or notorious thanks to the journalism. It may be confirmed that I go to the graduate school will be a turning point in my life.

As the proverb goes, “Great works are done/achieved not only by strength but also by perseverance.”  It is certain/definite for me to set my life goal to enter the journalism/to get in the door of journalism; I’ve spared no effort on it. It is my firm belief that only through the perseverance and hard work can I succeed in doing everything. First, I use my leisure time for studying required subjects. Besides, I’ve written blogs about the public news with my judgment in order to let people know what point of views may be ignored by the other mass media. Moreover, I’ve founded a Facebook club of my community to solidify the consciousness of community. Studying hard and devoting myself to community are worthy to do/are worth doing. I wish if I could live over one hundred years, I would still make the choice to be a journalist.

3 則留言:

  1. 英文....@@
    那只好用翻譯了

    回覆刪除
  2. 網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. 冠宇 可以練習著看:),順帶一提,因為你留了兩次同樣的訊息,所以我把其中一個移出哦。

    回覆刪除

Powered By Blogger